The COVID-19 pandemic worldwide has given us pause to think about how we can stay healthy and safe while worshipping together. We are taking guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), state and local government agencies and the LWML synodical district to keep everyone safe. Feel free to attend worship services online through our Facebook page and YouTube channel.
Here’s what you need to know:
- All worshippers are asked to use hand sanitizer as they enter church.
- Worshippers are welcome to wear a face covering over their nose and mouth throughout the service.
- Communion is voluntary. If worshippers decide to take part, the pastor will wear a mask and gloves and will drop the wafer into the communicant’s cupped hand. Individual cups are placed on a table for the communicant to grab.
Here’s how we’re protecting those worshipping with us:
- Sanitized the entire church before/after worship.
Please do not attend if:
- You are or have been sick in the past two weeks.
- You do not feel comfortable.