The day was beautiful for a groundbreaking celebration at River of Life. We asked members of the congregation to bring a shovel and help us kick off our church construction project Sunday, Aug. 20, 2020.
The $1.1 million construction project updates the church’s office and education wing. Renovations include:
- Addition of an elevator large enough for various needs of congregation
- Main level ADA compliant restrooms
- Expanded social/meeting area for congregation with coffee bar
- Updated flooring, ceiling and lighting
- Energy efficient windows
- Remodeled office area
- New security system for parking lot, entry and all doors
- New air conditioner unit
- Improved exterior lighting
- New/updated signage along 52nd street and the Radial Highway
Check out the video of the groundbreaking.